- Millions of computers are being stored or thrown away, threatening the environment with toxins and excess waste. Learn about e-waste and the different options for safely disposing of your computer.More \232aInformation on some of the green alternatives available when you want to dispose of your electronics.More \232a
- Our growing dependence on electronics products has given rise to a new environmental challenge: electronic waste. Learn about e-waste and the different end-of-life options for these goods.More \232aRecycling electronics recovers valuable materials and as a result, reduces greenhouse gas emissions, reduces pollution, saves energy, and saves resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.More \232a
- Many electronic products are now manufactured to address pressing environmental issues. Learn more about Green Purchasing and Leasing electronics/computers.More \232aEnvironmentally responsible electronics use involves not only proper end-of-life disposition of obsolete equipment, but also purchasing new equipment that has been designed with environmentally preferable attributes.More \232a
- Learn about cellular phones and the importance of properly disposing of them. With toxic elements like lead and mercury found in each mobile unit, it is important to keep cell phones out of landfills and incinerators.More \232aDid you just get a new cell phone? Are you wondering what to do with the old one? Rather than adding it to your growing collection of unwanted mobile phones, recycle it!More \232a
- Americans purchase nearly 3 billion dry-cell batteries every year to power radios, toys, cellular phones, watches, laptop computers, and portable power tools. Recycling batteries keeps heavy metals out of landfills and the air.More \232a
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.