Total HealthDogs: Total HealthMore>>
- If you're the typical multitasking dog owner with limited time, why drive to the vet when the vet can drive to you?More \232a
- Veterinary experts say it's quite common for canines that have never shown any aggressive traits to snap, bite and show other signs of agitation when they are ill -- and particularly when they have chronic conditions.
- Butt scooting, leg lifting and fire hydrant obsessions all turn out to have deeper meanings for dogs. Here are some common bathroom-related dog behaviors demystified for you.More \232a
- While the ideal of fixing spinal injuries and curing disease may be a long way off, dogs treated with stem cells are enjoying a new lease on life. More \232a
- By Susan McCullough, Studio One NetworksBy Elizabeth Parker, Studio One NetworksA few years ago, the Millbrook Hunt Club in upstate...By Elizabeth Wasserman, Studio One NetworksThrough rain, snow, sleet or 90-degree...By Lambeth Hochwald, Studio One NetworksJust because your dog has fur doesn't mean it is...By Kim Ribbink, Studio One NetworksTails are wagging, noses are in overdrive and the local...By Jennifer Viegas, Studio One NetworksGeorge and Fritz -- two canine littermates -- spent...More \232aBy Stephanie Stephens, Studio One NetworksYour dog makes all sorts of noises, and a lot of...More \232aBy Amanda Harrison, Studio One NetworksBloat is a life-threatening condition that acts rapidly...More \232aBy Anne Black, Studio One NetworksIn an emergency situation, time is of the essence. More \232aBy Amanda Harrison, Studio One NetworksIt's easy to spot a healthy-looking dog: a gleam in the...More \232aBy Anne Black, Studio One NetworksThe day you bring home a little puppy for the first time is...More \232a
Current Conditions/*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.