Happy HoundHappy HoundMore>>
- Dogs often appear in television shows, movies, commercials and more. If your dog has star quality, it could be a hit in Hollywood and enjoy the spotlight too.More \232a
- This Father's Day, take a look at famous dads who adore dogs. Plus, find out what dads can learn from their dogs.More \232a
- Exercise programs that involve more than just a leisurely sniff-and-stroll around the block can get your pup's heart pounding, ultimately making it less hyper and much healthier overall.
- By Darcy Lockman, Studio One Networks
- Allowing your dog to play without a leash can provide great exercise and an opportunity to socialize with other dogs.
- Turn your messy mutt into a pretty pooch with an easy at-home makeover that includes brushing, bathing, tooth cleaning, nail trimming and more.More \232a
- Love dogs? Thinking about a career change? Consider becoming a veterinary technician. One woman shares what she's learned on the job.More \232a
- Adopting a dog from a shelter can be hugely rewarding, resulting in a lasting relationship. You'll give yourself the best chance of a happy match by avoiding an impulse adoption, and by taking the time to get to know your potential pet. More \232a
- By Elizabeth Wasserman, Studio One NetworksAndrea Linne's 18-month-old miniature French...
- By Jennifer Viegas, Studio One NetworksOur notions of grooming often conjure up images of Fifi...More \232aBy Elizabeth Wasserman, Studio One NetworksThere used to be no place like home for a dog when...More \232aBy Connie Jankowski, Studio One NetworksEach day at 8 AM sharp, Benji, a two-year-old pug, can...More \232aBy Amanda Harrison, Studio One NetworksA dog can bring immeasurable joy into your life -- and...More \232aBy Liz Palika, Studio One NetworksJoanne Stout of Oceanside, California, admitted she got...More \232aBy Margaret Bonham, Studio One NetworksIs there room in your house for a new dog? If so, new...More \232a
Current Conditions/*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.