- Recipe from Steve Sampson of Grand Rapids, Mich.More \232a
- Recipe from Loyless HarrisMore \232a
- Submitted by Betty Canup of Texas.More \232a
- Recipe from Evelyn Miller of TXMore \232a
- Tomatoes are here in abundance and are perfect for sauces, side dishes, salads and toppings.More \232a
- 2 medium avocados 2 tsp lemon juice 1 pint cherry tomatoes 1/4 medium Vidalia onion; chopped 3 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tbsp olive oil Salt and pepper to taste Peel and pit avocados. Cut intoMore \232a
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.