Antioxidant-rich foods to the rescueMore>>
- Submitted by Tasha Hendrickson of MontanaMore \232a
- In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month check out these latin inspired recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.More \232a
- 2 medium avocados 2 tsp lemon juice 1 pint cherry tomatoes 1/4 medium Vidalia onion; chopped 3 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tbsp olive oil Salt and pepper to taste Peel and pit avocados. Cut intoMore \232a
- Colorful and full of crunch, this salad will please even the non-veggie people.More \232a
- Recipe from Colleen Smith of Boston, Mass.More \232a
- Makes 6 side-dish servings - 6 torn mixed salad greens - 3 oranges or 2 grapefruit, peeled, sectioned, and seeded 1 1/2 cups peeled jicama cut into thin strips - 1 medium red onion, sliced and separatedMore \232a
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.