“Z” is for zucchiniMore>>
- Serves 6 - 3 smallish zucchini, thinly sliced - 1 red pepper, diced - 1 leeks, white part only, sliced - 2 cups egg substitute, divided - ¼ teaspoon black pepper, divided - ½ teaspoon dried thyme,More \232a
- Recipe from Mary Ann B. of Ore.More \232a
- Recipe from Georgene Trewatha of Mo.More \232a
- Recipe from Betty Anderson of Mo.More \232a
- Submitted by Renola Vincent of Louisiana.More \232a
- Prepare this delightful combination of potatoes and vegetables on the grill or in the oven. It can be made ahead of time and served at room temperature or reheated.More \232a
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.