Salt of the EarthMore>>
- From soup to salads, pastas and pizza, you can have a vegetarian lunch that is delicious and satisfying.More \232a
- Recipe Provided By: Charles Miller of Warr Acres, Okla.More \232a
- Recipe from Janet Trent of Sanford, N.C.More \232a
- Serves 6 Prep time: 15 minutes Ingredients: 2 cups assorted green and black olives 2 rosemary sprigs, cut in half 3 garlic cloves, chopped 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil 1/4 tsp. dried chili flakes Salt,More \232a
- Recipe from Italian Cooking & Living MagazineMore \232a
- Submitted by Deb Terry of IowaMore \232a
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.