Track down your scentUpdated:
Fragrances smell different on different people due to a number of chemical factors -- skin type, pH levels, sweat glands, etc. © iStockphoto.com/Mario Ragma Jr.
From Men's Life TodayMore>>
- If your daily uniform is a white Oxford shirt and navy suit, it’s time to take your wardrobe to the next level.More \232aIf your daily uniform is a white Oxford shirt and navy suit, it’s time to take your wardrobe to the next level.More \232a
- When is a mole just a mole, and when is it a sign of something worse?More \232aWhen is a mole just a mole, and when is it a sign of something worse?More \232a
- Your mom has probably always told you that eating too much chocolate will make you get pimples, but is it really true?More \232a
- I want to throw a Halloween party this year, but not the same old fake spider webs and "bloody" red punch. How can I make my party stand out?More \232a
- Lana DeDoncker, senior stylist for New York City's Downtown Magazine, tells us which macho mascot mustaches are worth emulating, and how to get the look if you've got the spirit.More \232a
- Don't just lie there in the sun: Set up these summer contests, which will keep you fit and having fun.More \232a
- Love it or hate it, common wisdom says you should hold tight to your job when the unemployment rate is high. These experts say otherwise.More \232a
- My girlfriend just lost her job, and now she wants to move in with me to save rent. I really like her, but I'm not ready to cohabitate. How do I keep her in my life, but not in my house?More \232a
- Business casual is less straightforward than a suit and tie, but it's not rocket science. And if you're smart about it, you can look as sharp as the next guy for a whole lot less.More \232a
- I just got an offer for my dream job from another company. I've been at my current job for eight months. Can I take the new job without burning bridges at the old one?More \232a
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.