Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of.
• Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
• Change aligners every two weeks
• Your teeth move little by little
• Regular progress checks with your dentist or orthodontist every 4-8 weeks
• Results often in 6 months to 1 year
Why people prefer Invisalign
The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
• Most people won't notice you're in treatment
• Won't disrupt your lifestyle
• Free initial consultation at Dr. Strobel's Office
• No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won't notice you're in treatment!
Is Invisalign® for Me?
The Invisalign system has been successful in giving hundreds of thousands of amazing smiles to both teens and adults. A certified Invisalign provider will create your individual treatment plan using Invisalign's clear, custom-molded aligners to solve a range of issues, including,
• Overly crowded teeth
• Widely spaced teeth
Invisalign offers you comfort, convenience and virtual invisibility during treatment. With Invisalign, you can:
• Be as active as you like because Invisalign won't hold you back
• Remove your aligners for special events, eating, and brushing
• Feel more confident everywhere you go