URBANA - Ten workers were hospitalized after a chemical leak at the Guardian West Facility in Urbana.
The Flex-N-Gate plant began a full evacuation just before 3pm Wednesday.
A trucking company's error led to the release of sulfuric acid throughout the building.
Urbana Fire Chief Mike Dilley says the leak was not a fire risk but an inhalation hazard.
While large fans were used to get rid of the vapors, firefighters faced a challenge with the heat.
Dilley suspects the transported employees to be treated and released.
904 South Side Drive
Decatur, IL 62521
Primary Phone: 217-424-2500
Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014, WorldNow and WAND. All