Mobile home fire sends one to hospital - Wandtv.com, NewsCenter17, StormCenter17, Central Illinois News-

Mobile home fire sends one to hospital

Posted:

Decatur – An 18 year old Decatur man is in the hospital after suffering burns in a fire.

 

On Thursday evening firefighters were called to 1255 Brookfield Drive, in Decatur.  Decatur Fire Inspector, Brad Gilmar says it was accidentally started, when the burn victim was starting a fire in the fireplace of the trailer. He was burned and taken to Memorial Medical Center, in Springfield.

 

The trailer is a total loss.  Two dogs died from the smoke, luckily though firefighters did save one dog.

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
  • Current Events

Powered by WorldNow

904 South Side Drive
Decatur, IL 62521
Primary Phone: 217-424-2500
Primary Email: news@wandtv.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014, WorldNow and WAND. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms