Hoopeston – A day after a fire in Hoopeston and several firefighters are still working to put it out.
However, the fire chief says they have made progress over night. The chief says the fire started when an employee was working the conveyer, it sparked and rubber dust caught fire.
10 to 15 workers were inside at the time of the fire, fortunately they were not hurt. One person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
Homes surrounding the facility had to be evacuated as a precaution. The Red Cross set up a shelter at a local church to help any families affected.
Evangelist Franklin Graham prayed on a sidewalk outside the Pentagon Thursday after his invitation to a prayer service inside was withdrawn because of comments that insulted people of other religions. More>>
904 South Side Drive
Decatur, IL 62521
Primary Phone: 217-424-2500
Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014, WorldNow and WAND. All