Electrical fire causes damage to church - Wandtv.com, NewsCenter17, StormCenter17, Central Illinois News-

Electrical fire causes damage to church

Posted:

Springfield – An early morning fire breaks out at a church in Springfield.

 

Fire crews were called to the First Church of God, in the 2800 block of Stevenson Drive, around 1 a.m. Wednesday morning. Crews were able to get the fire out quickly, and prevent any damage to the inside of the church.

 

Division Chief, Rick Weber says that fire was electrical and caused about 20-thousand dollars in damage. Fortunately no one was hurt.

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
  • Current Events

Powered by WorldNow

904 South Side Drive
Decatur, IL 62521
Primary Phone: 217-424-2500
Primary Email: news@wandtv.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014, WorldNow and WAND. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms