House fire sends one firefighter to the hospital

Posted:

Champaign - A firefighter is recovering after a fire.

 

Fire crews say, an electrical fire destroyed a home in the 1500 block of Devonshire Wednesday night. The fire started in the living room, causing $100,000 in damage.

 

Crews quickly forced entry into the home. No one is in the home at the time of the fire. However, one pet made it out safely.

 

One firefighter was taken to the hospital for minor injuries.  

Current Conditions
/
  • Current Events