Fire destroys home in Dalton City

Posted:

Dalton City - Several fire departments responded to a rural house fire Thursday afternoon.  


The home was completely destroyed by the fire. Sullivan firefighters tell us, four departments responded to the fire. Including Moweaqua, Shelbyville, Sullivan and Bethany.


The State Fire Marshal and Bethany Fire Chief Jim Mcmahan, say the fire started because of a burning candle. 


Everyone was able to get out of the home safely.

Current Conditions
/
  • Current Events