Maintenance man uses blow torch, accidentally starts fire - Wandtv.com, NewsCenter17, StormCenter17, Central Illinois News-

Maintenance man uses blow torch, accidentally starts fire

Posted:

Danville - A family is homeless after a fire started in their apartment.

 

A maintenance worker accidentally started a fire on Tuesday. Firefighters were called to the complex in the 1000 block of Grant Street, shortly after noon.

 

A maintenance man was trying to thaw out frozen pips, using a blow torch. About $45,000 in damages were caused by the fire. No one was injured.           

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
  • Current Events

Powered by WorldNow

904 South Side Drive
Decatur, IL 62521
Primary Phone: 217-424-2500
Primary Email: news@wandtv.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014, WorldNow and WAND. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms