The Hard Water Shop Arizona has launched a new business and website to help homeowners, renters and RV owners demystify hard water solutions, water softeners and water conditioners.
Phoenix, Arizona, USA – July 17, 2014
Home owners, renters and RV owners in Arizona interested in hard water solutions, water softeners and water conditioners will find relevant and useful information from the new recently launched business The Hard Water Shop and its website. The new business takes into account that most people with hard water problems see water softeners as a ‘necessary evil’ and would rather have a much less complicated and less problematic solution.
In a recent online survey local community residents were asked about their experiences using water softeners. The predictable outcomes were not so surprising when respondents listed their water softener concerns. Top of the list was -
- The need to maintain a water softener system on a regular basis with salt and repairs, which required effort, time and money. Then,
- Water from salt-based water softeners tastes bad for drinking.
- Because of the high salt content the water cannot be used on houseplants, lawns or gardens.
- The many health risks of drinking water with high sodium levels from the softening process, especially for people with high blood pressure.
- Water used in recharging a water softener or reverse osmosis system overloads or reduces the effectiveness of septic and sewer systems. And finally,
- The growing concern for the environmental damage to underground water tables polluted with salt water.
As the new business owner Carla Parker has taken into account these consumer concerns and has sourced hard water solutions that eliminate each water softener problem. The Hard Water Shop Arizona has become exclusive distributors of premium Softerwater Conditioners, which have a successful 35 year track record in the international hard water treatment industry.
The Hard Water Shop has invested considerable time and effort into the website to ensure an enjoyable user experience while providing timely and relevant information on hard water solutions, water softeners and water conditioners. Additional updates and new features can be expected in the future. Interested parties can view the website at http://thehardwatershoparizona.com.
Carla Parker described the new business and website in this way:
“There has been a lot of positive feedback surrounding http://thehardwatershoparizona.com and the information that it provides. The Hard Water Shop is committed to making continual improvements and adjustments so that all consumers have access to the latest information on hard water solutions, water softeners and water conditioners. It is our goal to become the leading resource for reliable information on hard water issues impacting domestic consumers.”
The Hard Water Shop Arizona welcomes new and old website visitors alike to take a look at the new features available, and to submit feedback for the next round of updates.