Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Reaching 26.71 Billion In 2025 At a Positive CAGR Of 15.7%Posted: Updated:
Global NSCLC market to include NSCLC-specific drug sales in the 8MM (US, 5EU [France, Germany Italy, Spain, and the UK], Japan, and China).Collectively, immunotherapies will reach $17.5B in sales by 2025, accounting for roughly 65% of total sales in the NSCLC market.
Pune, India – February 14, 2017 /MarketersMedia/ —
PharmaPoint: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Global NSCLC market to include NSCLC-specific drug sales in the 8MM (US, 5EU [France, Germany Italy, Spain, and the UK], Japan, and China). The current market across these countries is dominated by the sale of major chemotherapy regimens, anti-angiogenic agents and targeted therapies for patients with EGFR+ and ALK+ NSCLC. Global NSCLC market was valued at $6.2b in 2015. The NSCLC therapeutics market is expected to grow at a positive CAGR of 15.7%, reaching 26.71b in the 8MM by 2025.
Complete report on PharmaPoint: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 spread across 608 pages is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=855298
The growth of the NSCLC market during the forecast period will be driven partly by increasing incident cases of NSCLC in the US, 5EU, Japan, and China, as the population ages. In addition, the launch of premium-priced immuno-oncology (I/O) and targeted pipeline agents will drive the uptake of new therapies and prolong the duration of treatment in the first-line and beyond.
• Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of NSCLC, Both Sexes, Ages ?18 Years, N, Select Years 2015-2025
• 8MM, Alternate Forecast, Diagnosed Incident Cases of NSCLC by Histology Subtypes, Ages ?18 Years, N, 2015 and 2025
• 8MM, Alternate Forecast, Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of NSCLC, Both Sexes, Ages ?18 Years, N, Select Years 2015-2025
• 8MM, Relative Survival
• 8MM, Sources Used for Diagnosed Incidence of NSCLC
• 8MM, Sources Used for Cancer Stage at Diagnosis
• 8MM, Sources Used for NSCLC by Histological Subtypes
• US, Sources Used for Diagnosed Incident Cases of NSCLC Segmented by Mutation
• 5EU, Sources Used for Diagnosed Incident Cases of NSCLC Segmented by Mutation
Japan, Sources Used for Diagnosed Incident Cases of NSCLC Segmented by Mutation
• China (Urban), Sources Used for Diagnosed Incident Cases of NSCLC Segmented by Mutation
• 8MM, Sources Used for Relative Survival of NSCLC
• 8MM, Diagnosed Incident Cases of NSCLC, Both Sexes, Ages ?18 Years, N, Select Years 2015-2025
• Table 18: 8MM, Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of NSCLC, Both Sexes, N (Row %),
• Table 19: 8MM, Sex-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of NSCLC, Ages ?18 Years, N (Row %),
• Table 20: 8MM, Diagnosed Incident Cases of NSCLC by Clinical Stage at Diagnosis, Ages ?18 Years, N
• Overview of NSCLC, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current treatment options.
• Topline NSCLC drug market revenue from 2015-2025, annual cost of therapy (ACOT), and major product sales in 17 patient segments during the forecast period are included.
• Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, opportunities, R&D strategies, and clinical trial mapping for the NSCLC market.
• Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products.
• Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global NSCLC market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Purchase a Copy of Report at: http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=855298
Reasons to Buy
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global NSCLC therapeutics market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the NSCLC market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Reportsnreports.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
Name: Ritesh Tiwari
Phone: + 1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 169334
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org