Fire investigators in Urbana say an electrical problem could be what sparked flames at a home Tuesday night.
No official cause has been determined. It happened at a home in the 1100 block of east University. The fire department says it looks as though the fire started near the television.
Investigators say the woman who lives there was not home at the time but leaves the TV on for her cats. At least four of the cats died in the fire. Two others are not accounted for.
The woman is now staying with family. Damage is estimated at around $150,000.