EVANSTON -- Brian James is Taylorville proud, through and through.
"It's just very, very fulfilling for me to call Taylorville my home," the Northwestern assistant coach told WAND Sports this week following the Wildcats' win over Columbia.
As featured on
"It's just very, very fulfilling for me to call Taylorville my home," Northwestern assistant coach Brian James told WAND Sports this week following the Wildcats' win over Columbia.
James' career has taken him all over the world, from his roots in Christian County to coaching Chris Collins at Glenbrook North High School to the Pistons, Raptors, Wizards, Bucks, 76ers and now the Big Ten with his former player Collins.
- Pritzker signs executive order for working families
- Illinois parents to be sentenced in child's starvation death
- Toddler escapes home, found dead in freezing temperatures
- Police searching for man in shooting of child
- Paxton couple to go to trial for abuse of 3-month-old daughter
- Winter storm no. 2 expected to drop more snow
- Woman who hunts deer at age 101 kills 2 with a single shot
- Police: Meth suspect shattered glass pipe in police encounter
- Attempted murder charge filed against shooting suspect
- Missing Decatur teen may need medical help