Digital Sales Consultant
WAND-TV is looking for a Digital Sales Consultant who would be responsible for collaborating, strategizing, presenting, closing, and retaining WAND TV digital clients by partnering with local Multi-media Sales Executives in sales. Independent sales are also expected. Position requires some administrative functions working with BCI Media to successfully execute campaigns. BCI Media is a digital agency serving WDRB Media (Louisville, KY), WAND TV Media (Decatur, IL) and Hometown Stations (Lima, OH).
• Collaborate and strategize with local Multi-media Sales Executives on their digital advertising prospects.
• In concert with local Multi-media Sales Executives or on own, conduct client needs analyses according to the prescribed BCI Media methods and training.
• Work with BCI Media Digital Campaign Specialists, as appropriate, to build client plans.
• Work with local Multi-media Sales Executives to prepare compelling sales presentations for their clients following the BCI Media guidelines and branding standards.
• Present the digital portion of all sales presentations on behalf of local Multi-media Sales Executives.
• With local Multi-media Sales Executives and other WAND or BCI Media staff, perform administrative functions required to launch digital campaigns.
• Regularly review all digital client results compared to their stated goals and work with BCI Media to identify areas of improvement or change.
• Present campaign metrics to digital clients as appropriate and in a timely and understandable manner that elicits feedback.
• Prospect and close your own digital clients to achieve an individual budget.
• Participate in training to enhance professional skills and overall understanding of new and evolving media
• Strong analytical skills and creative, data-driven thinking
• Firm understanding of the following digital marketing channels and analytics platforms: Programmatic (display, video and especially OTT/CTV), Social Media, Email, Web Development, PPC, SEO, Reputation management, Google Analytics
• Superior interpretive, listening skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills
• A proven track record for selling new business.
• Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated and work well with others toward common goals
• Must be adaptable as technology and providers change
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record required
Education, Experience & Skills
• Education: Some college required with preference for Bachelor’s Degree focused on Marketing or Sales
• Minimum 2 years’ digital advertising sales experience
• Minimum 2-years’ experience with various website analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Comscore, etc.)
• Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel skills and Word and PowerPoint proficiency required); Familiarity with Microsoft TEAMS and other Microsoft applications preferred
• Desired Certifications: Hootsuite, Google Analytics (Beginner, Advanced, 360, Data Studio, Tag Manager), Google Ad Manager (Display, Video), Google Ads Certification (various), Facebook Blueprint, etc.
Interested candidates must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Please apply at the following link: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=24152&company=cablesystem.
WAND-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.