As featured on
DECATUR, IL. (WAND-TV) -- With high school football season just around the corner, it's never been more important as a recruit to have a firm grasp on social media.
Especially with the new NIL rules in place, athletes are tasked with a difficult task in managing social media accounts, while being active and ethical.
- Six new retailers approved for SNAP program per USDA
- Coroner releases identities of victims killed in head on collision
- Deputies: Church pastor groomed minor through Snapchat
- Police: Injured child found in vehicle where caretaker had meth, syringes
- Police: 4 drug dealers arrested in Effingham busts
- FBI: Remains found in Florida park ID’d as Brian Laundrie
- Police: 3 taken to hospital after car crashed into DPS bus
- Coroner identifies 19-year-old shot and killed after dispute at apartment complex
- Company buys Vinegar Hill Mall, other downtown Springfield properties
- Police: Two suspects arrested for allegedly robbing a bank in Springfield