DECATUR, Ill. (WAND) - MRI is asking the public to send Valentine's Day cards to those people with disabilities that they serve.
Currently, MRI has about 50 persons served in our building, and each of its ten group homes have created a Valentine box.
You can send as few or any many Valentines as you would like.
Valentines can be mailed to MRI or dropped off at their building.
To mail valentines, send them to MRI Attn: Rachel Moran, 2121 Hubbard Ave., Decatur, IL 62521.
To drop valentines off, call (217) 875-1910.
- Report: Two pharmacists fired after one allegedly took COVID-19 vaccines home, mixed doses at DMH
- ‘Swatting’ incident prompts large police response to Decatur neighborhood
- 3 Illinois teens arrested for sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl
- Biden, Senate Democrats agree to limit eligibility for $1,400 checks
- Maroa man found with stolen weapons after state trooper’s car broken into, rifle stolen
- Police: Chatham officer shot man who charged with a knife
- California crash kills 13 of 25 people crammed into SUV
- After 1st grade student's death, school district asking people to wear pink
- Man who faces criminal sexual abuse charges has bond paid, is out of custody
- St. Louis Cardinals get the green light to allow fans back in Busch Stadium