As featured on
PANA, Ill. (WAND) -- Hundreds of people gathered at Pana High School on Saturday to support a Pena family.
Community members met to pray for Evan Higgins, a four-year-old boy, who is in the hospital after being found unresponsive in a pool.
- Corps eyes Lake Shelbyville closures
- Illinois bans smoking in cars with minors inside
- Deputies: 'Vape oil' meant for sale in Decatur found in car
- Health officials: Illinois resident dies after vaping
- Armed robbery reported at Decatur business
- New details released in murder of Demetrius Ford
- Trooper shot while serving warrant has died
- 18-year-old airlifted from scene of Decatur shooting
- Police: Man lied about shooting, actually shot himself
- Macon County Circuit Clerk website back up after being hacked