Virginia- A blast destroyed a home and knocked the nextdoor neighbors house off its foundation.
A home explosion in Cass County threw debris hundreds of yards away. It happened in Virginia Friday night.
Fire Chief Donnie Reynolds said, he thinks a propane leak filled the home with gas. He also said, the gas found an ignition source causing the explosion.
The county sheriff said, The home was vacant for a year, before the current owners bought it, just two days ago. They have not moved in yet.
No one was injured.