AP Top Story Wire
  • Updated

Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, have decided to return to the United Kingdom but they won’t resume their roles as working members of the royal family. Britain’s Daily Telegraph newspaper reported that King Charles III was alerted to the decision on Sunday and wasn’t told about it during the couple’s visit to the U.K. last month. The Telegraph — which broke the story — says that Harry and Meghan’s children, Prince Archie, who is 7, and Princess Lilibet, who is 5, have already enrolled at British schools and will start classes in September.